Do you aspire to be valued as the talented professional you are, and not as an expendable commodity?
Consider joining P&M where you can build your professional career as a unique and important member of our team and thrive in an environment supportive of your professional aspirations and growth.
P&M, a small business enterprise and a fast growing capital project delivery consulting firm, is seeking seasoned and highly qualified schedulers, estimators, cost controllers, risk management, and project controls professionals to support our Client's needs.
Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- strong personal initiative and the ability to work independently
- possess the ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize, organize, and complete projects under time constraints
- have a strong consulting service approach and the experience to manage stakeholder expectations
- excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required
If you’re interested in making your mark with P&M
- please click on the “open positions” button below to view all of our current opportunities
- if you do not see a position that is a match to your expertise you may submit your resume for general consideration
- if you would like stay informed regarding new positions as well as exciting company news, you can join our Talent Community
Please use this link to submit your resume and apply into our P&M’s Talent Community.
Submitting your resume is a short, 3 to 5 minute process that will ensure a Recruiter at P&M views your information. Every time a new position becomes available within P&M, we will first look at resumes that have previously been submitted.
ENVIRONMENT: Will generally work in an office environment with occasional field visits to project sites in the Greater Seattle Area. Occasional travel and/or re-location to local client offices might be required.
ABOUT US: Founded in 2002, P&M has an established reputation with a growing list of clientele for providing dependable, reliable, quality services. We value our staff as a critical component of our success.
P&M is an equal opportunity employer that is driven towards employee’s professional advancement offering medical/dental, vacation/sick leave / profit sharing eligibility and 401k.
Washington State Opportunities
Washington State is the 18th largest and the 13th most populous state in the US. Approximately 60 percent of Washington's residents live in the Seattle metropolitan area, the center of transportation, business, and industry along the Puget Sound region of the Salish Sea, an inlet of the Pacific consisting of numerous islands, deep fjords, and bays carved out by glaciers.
By the year 2040, the region is expected to grow by roughly a million people, a 32% increase due in large part to a strong regional economy.
Example of major capital construction programs in Washington State include:
- Sound Transit has begun the process to shape a Sound Transit 3 (ST3) $54 billion ballot measure that voters approved in November 2016. ST3 will build upon the existing mass transit system of light rail, commuter rail and bus services to take people further and faster to de The Puget Sound region is in a period of rapid growth.
- Due in large part to a strong regional economy, Sea-Tac Airport’s annual passenger count is expected to substantially increase in the next 20 years. In 2034, forecasts project Sea-Tac will reach 66 million annual passengers (an increase of 24 million from 2015).
- King County expects to complete 14 CSO control projects by 2030. These projects have been prioritized to protect public health, beginning with construction of the CSO control projects along Puget Sound Beaches and projects along the Duwamish River.
- WSDOT $16 Billion Transportation programs
- Booming Seaport Cruise and Container operations, Healthcare Facilities, High Tech and Urban Development
(PHOTO Just after sunset a couple stops to take in the view of Seattle's skyline from Kerry Park on Queen Anne Hill. (Gilbert W. Arias / Seattle P-I)