P&M specializes in project delivery and providing state of the art cost engineering, project controls and program management services.
Our cost engineers provide judgment and experience in the application of scientific principles and techniques to problems of estimation; cost control; business planning and management science; profitability analysis; project management; and planning and scheduling.
One key objective of our cost engineering services is to arrive at accurate cost estimates and schedules and to avoid cost overruns and schedule slips. P&M's cost engineering goes beyond preparing cost estimates and schedules by supporting assessment and decision-making. Our services encompass a wide range of cost-related aspects of engineering and program management, in particular cost estimating, cost analysis/cost assessment, design-to-cost, schedule analysis/planning and risk assessment.
- Program, Project & Construction Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Cost Engineering and Total Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Claims Analysis
- Program-level executive reports
Flexible, Scalable Solutions for Capital Project Delivery
Our tools and consulting services are customized to our clients’ needs and expectations. We believe in a proactive Planning and Management approach to Mitigate and Take Action throughout the project lifecycle. Our methodology is an iterative and collaborative approach to project controls that has been proven to:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Avoid surprises & crises
- Create visibility and credibility
- Facilitate proactive decision making
- Minimize cost and schedule impacts
- Integrate with client tools and teams
- We offer a variety of tools designed to facilitate effective and efficient project controls
- Primavera (P6) / Microsoft Project (MSP)
- WinEst - Estimating Software
- Synchro 4D Scheduling - “P&M is an authorized Service Partner”
- Myriad™ - Total Cost Management Tool
- We bring best practices and knowledge in Cost Engineerin & Project Controls:
- We offer competent resources who possess the knowledge, attitude, aptitude, talents and experience necessary to properly use the tools.